We are very grateful to Martín Besfamille, Roberto Burguet, Hector Chade, Estelle Cantillon, Giuseppe Lopomo, Jeroen Swinkels, and Lin Zhou for comments on an earlier draft.
Bayesian and Dominant-Strategy Implementation in the Independent Private-Values Model
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1905–1938, November 2010
How to Cite
Manelli, A. M. and Vincent, D. R. (2010), Bayesian and Dominant-Strategy Implementation in the Independent Private-Values Model. Econometrica, 78: 1905–1938. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8025
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received July, 2008; final revision received May, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!