Various discussions with Ozgur Evren and Peter Wakker have contributed to this work; we gratefully acknowledge our intellectual debt to them. We also thank the co-editor and three referees for their substantial comments, expository and otherwise, concerning this paper. Finally, we acknowledge the financial support of the C. V. Starr Center for Applied Economics at New York University.
Incomplete Preferences Under Uncertainty: Indecisiveness in Beliefs versus Tastes
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1791–1808, July 2012
How to Cite
Ok, E. A., Ortoleva, P. and Riella, G. (2012), Incomplete Preferences Under Uncertainty: Indecisiveness in Beliefs versus Tastes. Econometrica, 80: 1791–1808. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8040
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received July, 2008; final revision received October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!