We thank for comments Juan Rubio-Ramirez, Harald Uhlig, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Princeton University, Duke University, the 2008 University of Texas at Dallas Conference on Methods and Topics in Economic and Financial Dynamics, the 39th Konstanz Seminar on Monetary Theory and Policy, the University of Bonn, the 2008 NBER Summer Institute, Columbia University, Cornell University, the University of Chicago, the University of Maryland, UC Riverside, the University of Chile, CUNY, University of Lausanne and EFPL, the 2009 SED meetings, the Federal Reserve Banks of New York, Philadelphia, and Kansas City, Ente Einaudi, and the Third Madrid International Conference in Macroeconomics. Javier García-Cicco, Wataru Miyamoto, and Sarah Zubairy provided excellent research assistance.
What's News in Business Cycles
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2733–2764, November 2012
How to Cite
Schmitt-Grohé, S. and Uribe, M. (2012), What's News in Business Cycles. Econometrica, 80: 2733–2764. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8050
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received August, 2008; final revision received July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!