Andrews gratefully acknowledges the research support of the National Science Foundation via Grants SES-0751517 and SES-1058376. The authors thank Steve Berry for numerous discussions and comments. The authors also thank a co-editor, three referees, Michael Wolf, and Giovanni Compiani for very helpful comments.
Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities: A Recommended Moment Selection Procedure
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2805–2826, November 2012
How to Cite
Andrews, D. W. K. and Barwick, P. J. (2012), Inference for Parameters Defined by Moment Inequalities: A Recommended Moment Selection Procedure. Econometrica, 80: 2805–2826. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8166
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received October, 2008; final revision received March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!