I am grateful to Faruk Gul and Wolfgang Pesendorfer for their invaluable advice during the development of the paper. I thank Roland Benabou, Eric Maskin, Stephen Morris, Klaus Nehring, and Uzi Segal for their helpful discussions and comments. The co-editor and four anonymous referees provided valuable comments that improved the paper significantly. I have also benefited from suggestions made by Shiri Artstein-Avidan, Amir Bennatan, Bo'az Klartag, Ehud Lehrer, George Mailath, Charles Roddie, and Kareen Rozen. Special thanks to Anne-Marie Alexander for all her help. This paper is based on the first chapter of my doctoral dissertation at Princeton University.
Preferences for One-Shot Resolution of Uncertainty and Allais-Type Behavior
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1973–2004, November 2010
How to Cite
Dillenberger, D. (2010), Preferences for One-Shot Resolution of Uncertainty and Allais-Type Behavior. Econometrica, 78: 1973–2004. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8219
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received October, 2008; final revision received April, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!