We would like to thank the editor, Graziella Bertocchi, V. V. Chari, Chad Jones, Ramon Marimon, Joel Mokyr, Juan Pablo Nicolini, Monika Piazzesi, Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, Martin Schneider, Ruben Segura, Neil Wallace, Tao Zha, four anonymous referees, and participants in many seminars and conferences. We are also grateful to Alonso Alfaro for excellent research assistance and to James Fearon for providing us with an updated series of the data on civil wars (Fearon and Laitin (2003)).
Learning the Wealth of Nations
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 1–45, January 2011
How to Cite
Buera, F. J., Monge-Naranjo, A. and Primiceri, G. E. (2011), Learning the Wealth of Nations. Econometrica, 79: 1–45. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8299
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript received December, 2008; final revision received June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!