I thank Daron Acemoglu, David Austen-Smith, Steven Callander, Joyee Deb, Tim Feddersen, Roger Myerson, three anonymous referees, and many participants in various seminars, and conferences for important inputs while writing this paper. All responsibility for any errors remaining in the paper is mine.
Preference Monotonicity and Information Aggregation in Elections
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 1229–1247, May 2013
How to Cite
Bhattacharya, S. (2013), Preference Monotonicity and Information Aggregation in Elections. Econometrica, 81: 1229–1247. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8311
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript received December, 2008; final revision received November, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!