Walker acknowledges support from NSF Grant SES-0962221. Yang thanks Academia Sinica for support in the early stages of this research. We also acknowledge comments by Troy Davig, Mike Dotsey, Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, Dale Henderson, Beth Klee, Karel Mertens, Jim Nason, Ricardo Nunes, Valerie Ramey, Morten Ravn, Chris Sims, and participants at many conferences and presentations. Joonyoung Hur provided excellent research assistance. We are particularly grateful to Harald Uhlig and four anonymous referees for helpful comments. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board, or its management.
Fiscal Foresight and Information Flows
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 1115–1145, May 2013
How to Cite
Leeper, E. M., Walker, T. B. and Yang, S.-C. S. (2013), Fiscal Foresight and Information Flows. Econometrica, 81: 1115–1145. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8337
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript received December, 2008; final revision received September, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!