This paper was the main chapter of my Ph.D. dissertation. I am grateful to my advisor, Jonathan Eaton, for his guidance and support. Two anonymous referees have suggested significant improvements to the paper. I also thank Jan De Loecker, Raquel Fernandez, Chris Flinn, Bo Honoré, Donghoon Lee, Debraj Ray, Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, Petra Todd, and Matt Wiswall, and several presentation attendees.
Nonhomotheticity and Bilateral Trade: Evidence and a Quantitative Explanation
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1069–1101, July 2011
How to Cite
Fieler, A. C. (2011), Nonhomotheticity and Bilateral Trade: Evidence and a Quantitative Explanation. Econometrica, 79: 1069–1101. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8346
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received January, 2009; final revision received June, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!