We are grateful to Susan Athey, Anna Bogomolnaia, Eric Budish, Eduardo Faingold, Dino Gerardi, Johannes Hörner, Mihai Manea, Andy McLennan, Hervé Moulin, Muriel Niederle, Michael Ostrovsky, Parag Pathak, Ben Polak, Al Roth, Kareen Rozen, Larry Samuelson, Michael Schwarz, Tayfun Sönmez, Yuki Takagi, Utku Ünver, Rakesh Vohra and seminar participants at Boston College, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Edinburgh, Harvard, Keio, Kobe, Maryland, Melbourne, Michigan, NYU, Penn State, Queensland, Rice, Rochester, Tokyo, Toronto, Yale, Western Ontario, VCASI, Korean Econometric Society Meeting, Fall 2008 Midwest Meetings, and SITE Workshop on Market Design for helpful discussions. Detailed comments from a co-editor and anonymous referees significantly improved the paper. Yeon-Koo Che is grateful to the KSEF's World Class University Grant (R32-2008-000-10056-0) for financial support.
Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 1625–1672, September 2010
How to Cite
Che, Y.-K. and Kojima, F. (2010), Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms. Econometrica, 78: 1625–1672. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8354
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received January, 2009; final revision received July, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!