We thank Steve Berry, Liran Einav, Ken Hendricks, Han Hong, Jon Levin, Rob Porter, Peter Reiss, Azeem Shaikh, Quang Vuong, and four anonymous referees for many helpful comments and suggestions, and especially Philip Haile for detailed comments on an earlier draft. Participants at The University of Minnesota Applied Microeconomics Workshop, SED 2008 meetings in Prague, seminars at the Bank of Canada, CERGE-EI, Chicago, Mannheim, NYU Stern, Queens, Stanford, Yale, and conferences on auctions at University College London and Penn State provided helpful feedback. Kastl is grateful for the hospitality and financial support from the Cowles Foundation at Yale University and for the financial support of National Science Foundation Grant SES-0752860. Hortaçsu is also grateful for the hospitality of the Cowles Foundation and the financial support of National Science Foundation Grant SES-0449625 and the Sloan Foundation. All remaining errors are ours.
Valuing Dealers' Informational Advantage: A Study of Canadian Treasury Auctions
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2511–2542, November 2012
How to Cite
Hortaçsu, A. and Kastl, J. (2012), Valuing Dealers' Informational Advantage: A Study of Canadian Treasury Auctions. Econometrica, 80: 2511–2542. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8365
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received January, 2009; final revision received March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!