We thank J. Angrist, G. Chamberlain, D. Chetverikov, B. Frandsen, B. Graham, J. Hausman, and many seminar participants for comments. Brad Larsen and Seongyeon Chang provided capable research assistance. Parts of this paper were given at the 2007 CEMMAP Microeconometrics: Measurement Matters Conference, the Shanghai Lecture of the 2010 World Congress of the Econometric Society, and conferences in between. We gratefully acknowledge research support from the NSF.
Average and Quantile Effects in Nonseparable Panel Models
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 535–580, March 2013
How to Cite
Chernozhukov, V., Fernández-Val, I., Hahn, J. and Newey, W. (2013), Average and Quantile Effects in Nonseparable Panel Models. Econometrica, 81: 535–580. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8405
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received February, 2009; final revision received February, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!