Financial support was provided by the National Science Foundation.
Binary Response Models for Panel Data: Identification and Information
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 159–168, January 2010
How to Cite
Chamberlain, G. (2010), Binary Response Models for Panel Data: Identification and Information. Econometrica, 78: 159–168. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8419
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript received February, 2009; final revision received August, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!