I thank Tobias Adrian, Malcolm Baker, Thomas Baranga, Robert Barro, John Cochrane, George Constantinides, Josh Coval, Emmanuel Farhi, Xavier Gabaix, Lars Hansen, Jakub Jurek, David Laibson, Robert Lucas, Greg Mankiw, Emi Nakamura, Martin Oehmke, Lubos Pástor, Roberto Rigobon, David Skeie, Jon Steinsson, Aleh Tsyvinski, Pietro Veronesi, Luis Viceira, James Vickery, and Jiang Wang for their comments. I am particularly grateful to John Campbell and Chris Rogers for their advice; and to the editor and four anonymous referees for their detailed comments.
The Lucas Orchard
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 55–111, January 2013
How to Cite
Martin, I. (2013), The Lucas Orchard. Econometrica, 81: 55–111. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8446
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received February, 2009; final revision received July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!