I am grateful to Jeremy Bulow, Yeon-Koo Che, Peter DeMarzo, Yossi Feinberg, Emir Kamenica, Yair Livne, George Mailath, Konstantin Makarychev, Yury Makarychev, Stephen Morris, Sergey Norin, Marek Pycia, Philip Reny, Rahul Sami, Michael Schwarz, Costis Skiadas, Robert Wilson, Bumin Yenmez, and the co-editor and anonymous referees for helpful comments, suggestions, and discussions. I am grateful to the Hoover Institution for its hospitality during the year when the first draft of this paper was completed, and to the NSF for financial support.
Information Aggregation in Dynamic Markets With Strategic Traders
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2595–2647, November 2012
How to Cite
Ostrovsky, M. (2012), Information Aggregation in Dynamic Markets With Strategic Traders. Econometrica, 80: 2595–2647. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8479
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received March, 2009; final revision received September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!