I am grateful to a co-editor and anonymous referees for helpful comments. I also thank Arthur J. Chiang for detailed comments and editing assistance. This research was partially supported by MEXT of the Japanese government, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (c) 21530165.
Weakly Belief-Free Equilibria in Repeated Games With Private Monitoring
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 877–892, May 2011
How to Cite
Kandori, M. (2011), Weakly Belief-Free Equilibria in Repeated Games With Private Monitoring. Econometrica, 79: 877–892. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8480
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received March, 2009; final revision received October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!