We are grateful for comments from Daron Acemoglu, Hector Chade, Guido Lorenzoni, Giuseppe Moscarini, Iván Werning, Martin Gervais, Miguel Faig, numerous seminar participants, three anonymous referees, and a co-editor. Shimer and Wright thank the National Science Foundation for research support. Wright is also grateful for support from the Ray Zemon Chair in Liquid Assets. Guerrieri is grateful for the hospitality of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
Adverse Selection in Competitive Search Equilibrium
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Econometric Society
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1823–1862, November 2010
How to Cite
Guerrieri, V., Shimer, R. and Wright, R. (2010), Adverse Selection in Competitive Search Equilibrium. Econometrica, 78: 1823–1862. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8535
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received April, 2009; final revision received May, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!