We thank Stefano Sacchetto and Gabriel Illanes for their research assistance. We also thank Raphael Corbi, Rafael Di Tella, John Duffy, Federico Echenique, Emilio Espino, P. J. Healy, Richard Lowery, Henry Moon, Don Moore, Nigel Nicholson, Madan Pillutla, Matt Rabin, Ariel Rubinstein, Luís Santos-Pinto, Jack Stecher, and Juan Xandri for their comments. Juan Dubra gratefully acknowledges the financial support of ANII.
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1591–1625, September 2011
How to Cite
Benoît, J.-P. and Dubra, J. (2011), Apparent Overconfidence. Econometrica, 79: 1591–1625. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8583
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript received May, 2009; final revision received February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!