We are grateful to a co-editor and two anonymous referees for helpful remarks and suggestions. We thank participants at the CIREQ Conference on GMM, the 2007 Winter Meetings of the Econometric Society, the 2007 Netherlands Econometrics Study Group Annual Conference, and seminars at Boston University, Chicago Booth, Harvard-MIT, LSE, NYU, Ohio State, Seoul National University, Texas A&M, the University of Tokyo, Vanderbilt, and Wisconsin for valuable comments. We acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation via Grants SES-0241770, SES-0551271, and SES-0851759 (Kitamura) and SES-0720961 (Otsu).
Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 1185–1201, May 2013
How to Cite
Kitamura, Y., Otsu, T. and Evdokimov, K. (2013), Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions. Econometrica, 81: 1185–1201. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8617
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript received June, 2009; final revision received August, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!