We thank three anonymous referees, the editor, Jaap Abbring, John Abowd, Joe Altonji, Gadi Barlevy, Marianne Bertrand, Paul Bingley, Moshe Buchinsky, Bent J. Christensen, Eric French, Pieter Gautier, Larry Katz, Francis Kramarz, Espen Moen, Dale Mortensen, Kevin Murphy, Derek Neal, Robert Shimer, Robert Topel, Til von Wachter, Michael Waldman, and audiences of seminars and conferences. For access to the data, we thank the LMDG and CCP research centers at the Department of Economics and Business of Aarhus University, Statistics Denmark, and the Portuguese Ministry of Solidarity, Employment and Social Security-GEP. Buhai acknowledges financial support provided through the European Commission FP7 Marie Curie IOF, Grant PIOF-GA-2009-255597. Portela acknowledges financial support provided by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology, Grant SFRH/BD/5114/2001.
Returns to Tenure or Seniority?
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Econometric Society
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 705–730, March 2014
How to Cite
Buhai, I. S., Portela, M. A., Teulings, C. N. and van Vuuren, A. (2014), Returns to Tenure or Seniority?. Econometrica, 82: 705–730. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8688
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript received July, 2009; final revision received September, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!