We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the National Science Foundation (Grant SES-0617820), the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, the Social Science Experimental Laboratory at Caltech, and the California Social Science Experimental Laboratory at UCLA. We are grateful for comments from Peter Bossaerts, Ron Harstad, Tony Kwasnica, Stephen Morris, Howard Rosenthal, three referees, a co-editor, and participants at numerous seminars and conferences.
Speculative Overpricing in Asset Markets With Information Flows
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1937–1976, September 2012
How to Cite
Palfrey, T. R. and Wang, S. W. (2012), Speculative Overpricing in Asset Markets With Information Flows. Econometrica, 80: 1937–1976. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8781
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received August, 2009; final revision received March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!