This paper is based on the Walras–Bowley Lecture given at the Econometric Society Meeting, June 19, 2008 in Pittsburgh. We have benefited from comments on earlier drafts made by Larry Jones, John Kennan, Ellen McGratten, Jean-Marc Robin, Richard Rogerson, Ken Wolpin, and Stan Zin. Tali Larom provided excellent research assistance. The referees and the editor of this journal provided useful comments that significantly changed the focus of the paper. We are grateful for financial support from the Pinhas Sapir Center for Development at Tel Aviv University.
Dynamic Female Labor Supply
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1675–1726, November 2011
How to Cite
Eckstein, Z. and Lifshitz, O. (2011), Dynamic Female Labor Supply. Econometrica, 79: 1675–1726. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8803
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript received October, 2009; final revision received January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!