We thank a co-editor and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments. We also thank Gary Charness, Guillaume Frechette, Dino Gerardi, John Kagel, Alessandro Lizzeri, Tom Palfrey, and Lise Vesterlund for many useful conversations and suggestions. Lauren Feiler, Salvatore Nunnari, and Julian Romero provided us with superb research assistance. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation (SES 0551014) and the European Research Council (ERC Advanced Grant, ESEI-249433).
An Experimental Study of Collective Deliberation
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 893–921, May 2011
How to Cite
Goeree, J. K. and Yariv, L. (2011), An Experimental Study of Collective Deliberation. Econometrica, 79: 893–921. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8852
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received September, 2009; final revision received August, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!