I wish to thank David McAdams, Roger Myerson, Max Stinchcombe, and Jeroen Swinkels for helpful conversations, and Sergiu Hart and Benjamin Weiss for providing an example of a compact metrizable semilattice that is not locally complete. I also thank three anonymous referees and the editor for a number of helpful remarks. Financial support from the National Science Foundation (SES-0214421, SES-0617884, SES-0922535) is gratefully acknowledged.
On the Existence of Monotone Pure-Strategy Equilibria in Bayesian Games
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 499–553, March 2011
How to Cite
Reny, P. J. (2011), On the Existence of Monotone Pure-Strategy Equilibria in Bayesian Games. Econometrica, 79: 499–553. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8934
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received November, 2009; final revision received September, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!