We have benefitted from useful conversations with Paulo Barelli, Marcus Berliant, Philippe Bich, Priscilla Man, Claudio Mezzetti, Stuart McDonald, Rohan Pitchford, Pavlo Prokopovych, and Phil Reny. We are also grateful for useful comments and suggestions from Luciano de Castro, Nikolai Kukushkin, the editor, and anonymous referees. Comments of seminar audiences at the University of Chicago, the University of Illinois Urbana–Champagne, Kyoto University, the University of Minnesota, Université de Paris I, the University of New South Wales, the 2009 European Workshop on General Equilibrium Theory, the 2009 NSF/NBER/CEME Conference on General Equilibrium and Mathematical Economics, the Tenth SAET Conference, and the 2nd UECE—Lisbon Meetings are gratefully acknowledged. McLennan's work was funded in part by Australian Research Council Grant DP0773324, Monteiro's work was funded in part by CNPq Grant 301363/2010-2, and Tourky's work was funded in part by Australian Research Council Grant DP1093105.
Games With Discontinuous Payoffs: A Strengthening of Reny's Existence Theorem
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1643–1664, September 2011
How to Cite
McLennan, A., Monteiro, P. K. and Tourky, R. (2011), Games With Discontinuous Payoffs: A Strengthening of Reny's Existence Theorem. Econometrica, 79: 1643–1664. doi: 10.3982/ECTA8949
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript received November, 2009; final revision received March, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!