I would like to thank Robert Moffitt for his guidance; the three anonymous referees for providing suggestions that tremendously improved the paper; the editor for valuable comments; Daniel Feenberg for providing assistance with the codes of the NBER TAXSIM model; Christopher Carroll, Jeffrey Grogger, Hidehiko Ichimura, Fedor Iskhakov, Michael Keane, Kai Liu, Stephen Shore, Matthew Shum, Tiemen Woutersen, and seminar participants of the Econometric Society Summer Meetings, CUHK, Fudan, HKU, Renmin, Tsinghua and UNSW for fruitful discussions. Huihao Yan and Yue Zhang provided excellent research assistance.
A Dynamic Model of Welfare Reform
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 941–1001, May 2013
How to Cite
Chan, M. K. (2013), A Dynamic Model of Welfare Reform. Econometrica, 81: 941–1001. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9075
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript received January, 2010; final revision received July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!