An earlier version of this paper titled “Threshold Crossing Models and Bounds on Treatment Effects: A Nonparametric Analysis” appeared in May 2005 as NBER Technical Working Paper 307. We would like to thank Hide Ichimura, Jim Heckman, Whitney Newey, and Jim Powell for very helpful comments on this paper. This research was conducted in part while Edward Vytlacil was in residence at Hitotsubashi University. This research was supported by NSF SES-05-51089 and DMS-08-20310.
Partial Identification in Triangular Systems of Equations With Binary Dependent Variables
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Econometric Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 949–955, May 2011
How to Cite
Shaikh, A. M. and Vytlacil, E. J. (2011), Partial Identification in Triangular Systems of Equations With Binary Dependent Variables. Econometrica, 79: 949–955. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9082
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received February, 2010; final revision received October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!