I thank Harald Uhlig and three anonymous referees for numerous helpful comments and suggestions. I also benefitted from comments by Jun Yu, Yong Li, Andriy Norets, and Chris Sims, as well as seminar participants at the Greater New York Metropolitan Area Econometrics Colloquium, the North American Winter Meeting of the Econometric Society, the Tsinghua International Conference in Econometrics, Harvard/MIT, LSE, NYU, Oxford, Northwestern, Princeton, Rice, UBC, UCL, and Virginia.
Risk of Bayesian Inference in Misspecified Models, and the Sandwich Covariance Matrix
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1805–1849, September 2013
How to Cite
Müller, U. K. (2013), Risk of Bayesian Inference in Misspecified Models, and the Sandwich Covariance Matrix. Econometrica, 81: 1805–1849. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9097
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript received June, 2009; final revision received August, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!