This note is extracted from our previously circulated Barelli and Soza (2009). We thank Stephen Morris and three anonymous referees for their comments and extensive suggestions. We would like to thank Phil Reny for invaluable advice throughout this project. We also thank Rabeè Tourky for help with the proofs in this revision. We thank Andrew McLennan for helpful guidance regarding the revision. We acknowledge helpful discussions with Guilherme Carmona, John Duggan, Hari Govindan, Pavlo Prokopovych, Maxwell Stinchcombe, Gábor Virág, and Bob Wilson.
A Note on the Equilibrium Existence Problem in Discontinuous Games
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 813–824, March 2013
How to Cite
Barelli, P. and Meneghel, I. (2013), A Note on the Equilibrium Existence Problem in Discontinuous Games. Econometrica, 81: 813–824. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9125
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received February, 2010; final revision received June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!