We thank a co-editor and three anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. Steven Berry, Herman Bierens, Hanming Fang, Philip Haile, Isabelle Perrigne, Katja Seim, Elie Tamer, Petra Todd, Quang Vuong, Ken Wolpin, and seminar and conference participants at several institutions provided useful comments. We thank Hulya Eraslan for sharing her data with us and Chamna Yoon for providing excellent research assistance. The usual disclaimer applies.
Identification and Estimation of Stochastic Bargaining Models
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1563–1604, July 2012
How to Cite
Merlo, A. and Tang, X. (2012), Identification and Estimation of Stochastic Bargaining Models. Econometrica, 80: 1563–1604. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9167
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received March, 2010; final revision received October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!