The authors are grateful to a co-editor and the anonymous referees for their insightful suggestions. We also thank Heski Bar-Isaac, Yeon-Koo Che, Drew Fudenberg, Johannes Hörner, Navin Kartik, Mark Machina, George Mailath, Paul Niehaus, Nicola Persico, Hamid Sabourian, Larry Samuelson, Andrzej Skrzypacz, and Robert Wilson, as well as seminar participants at a number of institutions and conferences. Klaus Schmidt kindly sent us his doctoral dissertation, and Euncheol Shin and Jangsu Yoon provided excellent research assistance. Jihong Lee's research was supported by a National Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean government (NRF-2011-330-B00063).
Gambling Reputation: Repeated Bargaining With Outside Options
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 1601–1672, July 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. and Liu, Q. (2013), Gambling Reputation: Repeated Bargaining With Outside Options. Econometrica, 81: 1601–1672. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9200
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript received March, 2010; final revision received March, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!