We thank Andres Aradillas-Lopez, Federico Bugni, Ivan Canay, Andrew Chesher, Steve Durlauf, George Deltas, Yanqin Fan, Hanming Fang, Paul Grieco, Phil Haile, Jim Heckman, Bo Honoré, Jean-Francois Houde, Steffen Huck, John Kennan, Ivana Komunjer, Tong Li, Chuck Manski, Salvador Navarro, Aviv Nevo, Rob Porter, Seth Richards, Adam Rosen, Andres Santos, Frank Schorfheide, Azeem Shaikh, Matt Shum, Kevin Song, Yixiao Sun, Elie Tamer, Yuanyuan Wan, Haiqing Xu, and participants at various conferences and seminars for helpful comments. We also thank the editor, Jean-Marc Robin, and three anonymous referees for their recommendations. We owe special thanks to Andrew Sweeting for kindly providing us with the data and for helpful suggestions.
Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games With Incomplete Information
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 143–172, January 2012
How to Cite
de Paula, Á. and Tang, X. (2012), Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games With Incomplete Information. Econometrica, 80: 143–172. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9216
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received April, 2010; final revision received June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!