We are grateful to a co-editor and three anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. We are greatly indebted to Jeremy Bulow, Michael Harrison, and Andrzej Skrzypacz for useful conversations, comments, and encouragement. Special thanks also to Peter DeMarzo, Johannes Hörner, Ilan Kremer, Jon Levin, Paul Milgrom, Yuliy Sannikov, Bob Wilson, and seminar participants at Chicago, Chicago GSB, Duke, MIT, Kellogg, NYU, Penn, Stanford, Olin, Wharton, UNC, Yale, and the 7th Annual Duke/Northwestern/Texas IO Theory Conference.
Waiting for News in the Market for Lemons
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1433–1504, July 2012
How to Cite
Daley, B. and Green, B. (2012), Waiting for News in the Market for Lemons. Econometrica, 80: 1433–1504. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9278
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received May, 2010; final revision received October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!