We thank a co-editor and four anonymous referees for constructive guidance; in particular, Section 5 is a direct result of their suggestions. We also thank Georgy Egorov, Nenad Kos, Cesar Martinelli, Tom Palfrey, Ken Shotts, and various seminar participants for helpful comments. We acknowledge the National Science Foundation for financial support under Grant SES-0851704.
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 89–141, January 2012
How to Cite
Ahn, D. S. and Oliveros, S. (2012), Combinatorial Voting. Econometrica, 80: 89–141. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9294
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received May, 2010; final revision received June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!