We are very grateful to Jim Stock and five referees for many useful and constructive comments that were above and beyond the call of duty and led to significant improvements to the paper. We are also grateful to Uwe Hassler, James MacKinnon, Ilya Molchanov, and seminar participants at various universities and conferences for comments, and to the Danish Social Sciences Research Council (FSE Grant 275-05-0220), the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC Grant 410-2009-0183), and the Center for Research in Econometric Analysis of Time Series (CREATES, funded by the Danish National Research Foundation) for financial support. A previous version of this paper was circulated under the title “Likelihood Inference for a Vector Autoregressive Model Which Allows for Fractional and Cofractional Processes.”
Likelihood Inference for a Fractionally Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2667–2732, November 2012
How to Cite
Johansen, S. and Nielsen, M. Ø. (2012), Likelihood Inference for a Fractionally Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model. Econometrica, 80: 2667–2732. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9299
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received May, 2010; final revision received February, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!