I thank the co-editor and four anonymous referees for very useful comments. I also thank Manuel Arellano, Alan Bester, Marine Carrasco, Gary Chamberlain, Bryan Graham, Jin Hahn, Chris Hansen, Jim Heckman, Joel Horowitz, Yingyao Hu, Konrad Menzel, Ulrich Müller, Jim Powell, Elie Tamer, Harald Uhlig, and seminar participants at Berkeley, Boston University, Brown University, CEMFI, University of Chicago, Chicago Booth, Harvard University, Université de Montréal, New York University, Northwestern University, Toulouse School of Economics, University College London, and University of Toronto. Support from the European Research Council Grant agreement 263107 is gratefully acknowledged. All errors are mine.
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1337–1385, July 2012
How to Cite
Bonhomme, S. (2012), Functional Differencing. Econometrica, 80: 1337–1385. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9311
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript received May, 2010; final revision received October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!