My thanks to three referees and the co-editor for helpful comments. Some of the limit results in this paper were presented in the author's Durbin lecture at UCL in May 2009, at the Singapore SESG meetings in August 2009, and at the Nottingham Granger Memorial Conference in May 2010. The author acknowledges partial research support from the Kelly Fund and the NSF under Grants SES 06-47086 and SES 09-56687.
Folklore Theorems, Implicit Maps, and Indirect Inference
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 425–454, January 2012
How to Cite
Phillips, P. C. B. (2012), Folklore Theorems, Implicit Maps, and Indirect Inference. Econometrica, 80: 425–454. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9350
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received June, 2010; final revision received June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!