We thank a co-editor and two anonymous referees, as well as Simone Cerreia-Vioglio, Theo Diasakos, Fabio Maccheroni, Mark Machina, Pietro Ortoleva, Daniele Pennesi, Tomasz Strzalecki, and audiences at the 2009 RUD and SAET conferences, the Workshop in honor of Daniel Ellsberg (Vienna, May 2010), and at seminars at Rice, Northwestern, Penn, Princeton, and Montreal for helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. Ghirardato is also grateful to the Italian MIUR for financial support. A version of Theorem 2 in this paper first appeared in the working paper “A More Robust Definition of Multiple Priors” (Ghirardato and Siniscalchi (2010)).
Ambiguity in the Small and in the Large
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2827–2847, November 2012
How to Cite
Ghirardato, P. and Siniscalchi, M. (2012), Ambiguity in the Small and in the Large. Econometrica, 80: 2827–2847. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9367
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received June, 2010; final revision received March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!