The author thanks a co-editor and three anonymous referees for constructive comments, and Marcelo Moreira for useful discussions. He also thanks seminar participants at Rutgers University, Michigan State University, and Columbia Econometrics Colloquium for helpful comments. Partial results of this paper were also presented at the 10th World Congress of the Econometric Society, Shanghai, China and the Asian Meetings of Econometric Society, Seoul, Korea, both as paired-invited talks, and at the 16th African Econometric Society meetings, Nairobi, Kenya, as a keynote talk. Financial support from the NSF (Grant SES-0962410) is acknowledged.
Fixed-Effects Dynamic Panel Models, a Factor Analytical Method
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 285–314, January 2013
How to Cite
Bai, J. (2013), Fixed-Effects Dynamic Panel Models, a Factor Analytical Method. Econometrica, 81: 285–314. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9409
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received July, 2010; final revision received June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!