We are very thankful to a co-editor and three anonymous referees for their insightful feedback. We also thank Steven Durlauf, Elena Krasnokutskaya, Jeremy Fox, Phil Haile, Bruce Hansen, Ken Hendricks, Han Hong, Ali Hortaçsu, Harry Paarsch, Jack Porter, Rob Porter, Art Shneyerov, Chris Taber, seminar participants at Chicago, Chicago Booth, Concordia, Duke, Harvard/MIT, Michigan, Northwestern, NYU, Olin Business School, Stanford, UCL, Wisconsin and Yale, and conference attendees at IIOC 2009 and 2010, SITE 2009, Cowles Summer Conference 2010, the 2011 ASSA Winter Meetings, and CAPCP 2011 for helpful comments. Aradillas-López acknowledges the support of the NSF through Grant SES-0922062.
Identification and Inference in Ascending Auctions With Correlated Private Values
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 489–534, March 2013
How to Cite
Aradillas-López, A., Gandhi, A. and Quint, D. (2013), Identification and Inference in Ascending Auctions With Correlated Private Values. Econometrica, 81: 489–534. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9431
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript received July, 2010; final revision received July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!