Andrews gratefully acknowledges the research support of the National Science Foundation via Grants SES-0751517 and SES-1058376. The authors thank a co-editor, three referees, Xiaohong Chen, Patrik Guggenberger, Sukjin Han, Yuichi Kitamura, Ulrich Müller, Peter Phillips, Eric Renault, Frank Schorfheide, Yixiao Sun, and Ed Vytlacil for helpful comments.
Estimation and Inference With Weak, Semi-Strong, and Strong Identification
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 2153–2211, September 2012
How to Cite
Andrews, D. W. K. and Cheng, X. (2012), Estimation and Inference With Weak, Semi-Strong, and Strong Identification. Econometrica, 80: 2153–2211. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9456
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received July, 2010; final revision received January, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!