We thank Manuel Amador, Kyle Bagwell, Aaron Bodoh-Creed, Matt Elliot, Johannes Hörner, Matt Jackson, Carlos Lever, Jon Levin, Romans Pancs, Andy Skrzypacz, and, especially, Ilya Segal for useful discussions. We are grateful to a co-editor and four anonymous referees for comments. Escobar acknowledges the support of Fondecyt Project 11090166 and the Millennium Institute on Complex Engineering Systems. Toikka acknowledges financial support from the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation. An earlier version of this work was circulated as “A Folk Theorem With Markovian Private Information.”
Efficiency in Games With Markovian Private Information
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1887–1934, September 2013
How to Cite
Escobar, J. F. and Toikka, J. (2013), Efficiency in Games With Markovian Private Information. Econometrica, 81: 1887–1934. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9557
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript received September, 2010; final revision received September, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!