This paper is a revised and extended version of Chapters 7 and 8 of my dissertation at Northwestern University; some of the results were also reported in my job market paper. Part of this research was done while I was visiting the Economic Theory Center at Princeton University, to which I am very grateful for its support and hospitality. I thank Roland Benabou, John Campbell, Eddie Dekel, Mira Frick, Drew Fudenberg, Paolo Ghirardato, Faruk Gul, Yoram Halevy, Peter Klibanoff, Fabio Maccheroni, Morgan McClellon, Massimo Marinacci, Stephen Morris, Sujoy Mukherji, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, Ben Polak, Tom Sargent, Todd Sarver, Uzi Segal, and Marciano Siniscalchi for very helpful discussions and suggestions. I am very grateful to a co-editor and three anonymous referees for their insightful and helpful comments. All errors are mine.
Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty and Recursive Models of Ambiguity Aversion
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 1039–1074, May 2013
How to Cite
Strzalecki, T. (2013), Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty and Recursive Models of Ambiguity Aversion. Econometrica, 81: 1039–1074. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9619
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript received October, 2010; final revision received October, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!