We are grateful to Juan Dubra, Robert Nau, Teddy Seidenfeld, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, and three anonymous referees for their useful comments.
Subjective Expected Utility With Incomplete Preferences
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 255–284, January 2013
How to Cite
Galaabaatar, T. and Karni, E. (2013), Subjective Expected Utility With Incomplete Preferences. Econometrica, 81: 255–284. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9621
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received October, 2010; final revision received March, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!