I thank the co-editor, the referees, Joshua Angrist, Andrew Chesher, Sergio Firpo, Bernd Fitzenberger, Myoung-jae Lee, Thomas Lemieux, Thierry Magnac, and conference/seminar participants at ESEM 2009 Barcelona, EALE/SOLE 2010 Meeting London, EC2 Meeting 2010 Toulouse, ESEM 2011 Oslo, EIEF Rome, St. Gallen, Oxford and Mannheim for helpful comments, and Nicole Fortin for making the data from Fortin, Lemieux, and Firpo (2011) available. The usual disclaimer applies.
Partial Distributional Policy Effects
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 2269–2301, September 2012
How to Cite
Rothe, C. (2012), Partial Distributional Policy Effects. Econometrica, 80: 2269–2301. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9671
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received November, 2010; final revision received December, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!