We are grateful to Sourav Bhattacharya, Gabrielle Demange, Tiberiu Dragu, Matthew Jackson, Yukio Koriyama, Jean-François Laslier, Romans Pancs and Bruno Strulovici for insightful discussions and comments. We also thank the editor, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, and two anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions that led to considerable improvements of the paper. The paper has benefited from comments of seminar participants at Kellogg MEDS, Ecole Polytechnique, the Paris School of Economics, the Institut Henri Poincaré, the AEA meetings in Denver and the EEA meetings in Glasgow. Raphael Godefroy gratefully acknowledges financial support from Région Ile-de-France.
Choosing Choices: Agenda Selection With Uncertain Issues
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 221–253, January 2013
How to Cite
Godefroy, R. and Perez-Richet, E. (2013), Choosing Choices: Agenda Selection With Uncertain Issues. Econometrica, 81: 221–253. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9709
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received December, 2010; final revision received July, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!