I thank the editor and three anonymous referees for helpful comments. I thank my advisors, Daron Acemoglu, Glenn Ellison, and Muhamet Yildiz, for extensive discussions and comments as well as continual advice and support. For additional helpful comments, I thank Sandeep Baliga, Abhijit Banerjee, Alessandro Bonatti, Matthew Elliott, Jeff Ely, Drew Fudenberg, Xavier Gabaix, Bob Gibbons, Michael Grubb, Peter Klibanoff, Anton Kolotilin, Mihai Manea, Parag Pathak, Jeroen Swinkels, Juuso Toikka, Iván Werning, and (especially) Gabriel Carroll, as well as many seminar audiences. I thank the National Science Foundation for financial support.
Reputational Bargaining With Minimal Knowledge of Rationality
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 2047–2087, September 2012
How to Cite
Wolitzky, A. (2012), Reputational Bargaining With Minimal Knowledge of Rationality. Econometrica, 80: 2047–2087. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9865
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received February, 2011; final revision received December, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!