We are grateful to Ian Jewitt for stimulating conversations and to David McAdams, Paul Milgrom, Phil Reny, and Shmuel Zamir for helpful comments. Part of this research was carried out while John Quah was visiting professor at the National University of Singapore and he would like to thank the Economics Department at NUS for its hospitality and support. The financial support of the ESRC to this research project through Grant RES-000-22-3187 (for John Quah) is gratefully acknowledged.
Aggregating the Single Crossing Property
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Econometric Society
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 2333–2348, September 2012
How to Cite
Quah, J. K.-H. and Strulovici, B. (2012), Aggregating the Single Crossing Property. Econometrica, 80: 2333–2348. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9869
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript received February, 2011; final revision received October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!