I'm indebted to Abhijit Banerjee, Roland Benabou, Faruk Gul, Stephen Morris, Wolfgang Pesendorfer, David Sraer, and Satoru Takahashi for time, encouragement, and advice. I thank the co-editor and several anonymous referees for substantial help in revising the paper. I am grateful to Manuel Amador, Bruno Biais, Markus Brunnermeier, Mike Golosov, Johannes Hörner, Augustin Landier, Thomas Mariotti, Ulrich Müller, Guillaume Plantin, Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, Adam Szeidl, Juuso Toikka, Wei Xiong, Rakesh Vohra, Muhamet Yildiz, and John Zhu for many useful conversations. The paper greatly benefited from seminar audiences at the 2012 AEA meetings, Berkeley, the Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard, LSE, MIT, Microsoft New England, Northwestern, NYU, NYU Stern, Paris School of Economics, Penn State, Princeton, Toulouse School of Economics, Sciences Po Paris, UCL, Warwick, Wisconsin, X-HEC, and Yale. SeHyoun Ahn and Juan Ortner provided excellent research assistance.
Calibrated Incentive Contracts
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Econometric Society
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1935–1971, September 2013
How to Cite
Chassang, S. (2013), Calibrated Incentive Contracts. Econometrica, 81: 1935–1971. doi: 10.3982/ECTA9987
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript received April, 2011; final revision received April, 2013.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!