Caroline Linse is a senior lecturer at Queen's University Belfast, where she teaches in both the master's and doctoral programs in TESOL. She has extensive experience teaching English to young learners in a wide range of international contexts and is the author of a variety of materials for learners as well as their teachers. In addition, she has lived and worked in South Korea with teachers serving learners of all ages.
Korean Parental Beliefs About ELT From the Perspective of Teachers
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
2011 TESOL International Association
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 473–491, December 2011
How to Cite
LINSE, C. (2011), Korean Parental Beliefs About ELT From the Perspective of Teachers. TESOL Journal, 2: 473–491. doi: 10.5054/tj.2011.269752
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!